We're looking for Hospitality Ambassadors to join the hospitality team for our 2017 Cupertino run of Hamlet as we try out a new program for welcoming audiences!
Volunteers on our hospitality team support our mission by helping to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all audience members- first-timers and veterans alike.
To sign up or for more details, contact Will Crockett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-865-4424.
· Helping patrons settle into the park before the performance.
· Distributing programs and surveys. Collecting surveys at intermission.
· Answering questions about the show, park, or directions.
· Welcoming audience members to the show.
· Attend a volunteer orientation on Friday, July 21 at 6 pm or Saturday, July 22 at 11 am.
· Volunteer for at least one performance in the run. (July 22 and 23, July 28-30, Aug 4-6). Volunteers arrive at 6 pm and work through roughly a half hour past show end.)