Fall 2017 tour of "Romeo and Juliet" begins October 15!
Our one-hour touring production travels to you with a cast of professional actors in costume, with set, props and live music.
At the conclusion of the show, performed in Shakespeare's original text, they will stay to take questions from the audience. Included are three weeks of one hour lesson plans, written especially for teachers and indexed to California State Standards. These guides have been acclaimed as valuable resources in readily facilitating an enhanced understanding of the plot, themes, character motives, and language found in Shakespeare’s writing.
For even more engagement, add a PLAYSHOP - a one-hour, hands-on classroom experience that will deepen your students' appreciation of Romeo and Juliet.
Flexible staging requirements!
Show may take place indoors or out, in a gym, library, theater, multi-purpose room or other spaces!
- 20x25 foot performance area, with an 8 foot ceiling
- adequate lighting for the audience to see the show (theatrical lighting not required)
Shakespeare wrote for the stage, not for the page, and much of his information is conveyed through visual imagery and live performance. Don’t miss this thoroughly affordable opportunity to have his words come to life at your location!
- Within 150 miles of San Francisco
• One show: $660
• Two back-to-back shows: $975 (second show immediately follows the first)
- Over 150 miles of San Francisco
• One show: $765
• Two back-to-back shows: $1080 (second show immediately follows the first)
Add a one-hour hands on PLAYSHOP - only $180 for up to 32 students!